What do I need to bring to the seminar?
After you register for
your class, go to
Notary Public Handbook
to download a free copy of the California
Notary Public Handbook, and
for an official application form that
you can print out for your completion. Bring
the completed Application form and a check for $40.00 payable
to the Secretary of State. (No
credit cards or cash accepted by the Secretary of State
- One of the following Photo Identification: (current or issued within the last 5 years)
No other forms of photo identification are allowed.
- A driver's license or State DMV I.D. card
- A Canadian or Mexican Driver's license
- U.S. Passport or Passport issued by a foreign government
- A U.S. Military I.D. Card
- A completed application -- Get
- All Applications for appointment must include a
2" x 2" color passport-type photograph
of yourself attached to the application
- Check for $40.00 payable to the Secretary of State
- Two (2) sharpened No. 2 lead pencils
- Yellow highlighter for marking special areas to remember
in the Study Manual
a Notary Public Check List
The Notary Public Check List is a step by step walk through
of all the information you need to know and follow to
become a Notary Public in the State of California.
What do I need to bring for the after class exam?
The administrators of the state exam require you to
bring these materials
for the after class exam.
What happens if I forget to bring something to class?
We anticipate your needs for the class. As long as
you have a valid ID and payment for the California Notary
Exam, we can usually help in other ways.
Can I pay you by check, cashiers check or money order?
You can mail a check, cashiers check or money order made
out to "Notary Learning Center " to the following
|Notary Learning Center
PO Box 1534
Upland, CA 91785-1534
| You can opt to register
by mail or fax during the seminar checkout process.
Sign up now ... Reserve your seat today!